For different clients of mine, I'm currently looking for junior and medior software C++ developers. Those companies work in very niche and high end sectors. They deliver qualitative software and expect the same passion for perfection from their employees. The company is located in the province of West Flanders. Why should you apply?
- A permanent contract
- The opportunity to work in a high tech environment within a niche sector.
- A continuous opportunity to learn by: courses, meetings, presentations, update of market evolutions.
- A close collaboration with the different departments within the company. So teamwork is important for you.
- An attractive salary, with growing possibilities and lots of extra-legal advantages.
- Guarantee of a good work-/life balance through fix working hours.
- An international/multinational company.
- Program in C++(11 & 14).
- Knowledge of Python, QT and Visual Studio is a big plus.
- Communication tools : Ethernet,
- Collaborate with other teams, also within the R&D department.
- Participate in the creation of innovative software solutions.
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Master in computer science or electronics.
- Team player.
- My client is open for junior people, but also more senior.
- A dynamic, responsible, eager to learn and problem solving personality.
- Fluent in English (NL is a plus).
How should you apply?
- Send your Cv to Tanguy Lacourt (Consultant) or call me on the number : 02/203/99/00 (Progressive)
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.