My client, a large telecommunications company based just outside of Sydney, are currently recruiting for an Agile/Scum Master for a period of 6 months minimum.
This is a fantastic opportunity, working in a great enviroment with a team of well established proffesionals.
My client is looking for the following -
A technical delivery lead, that is accountable for the solution delivery through to their partners.
1) Responsible for 3 delivery streams: business requirements, UAT/BRT (testing) and their partners delivery.
2) Responsible for defining and approving the scope and time line for delivery of the minor and major releases of the solution.
3) Responsible for delivery of the solution into production according to our change (CAB) requirements.
Mandatory competencies -
1) Agile/Scrum approach and project experience
2) Able to manage multiple streams of work; requirements, technical, testing and integrate with the IT delivery teams
3) Able to communicate and report status at the senior business level
4) Understands Web development technologies and processes and has delivered Web solution projects as the technical/delivery lead
5) Able to guide testing and technical teams on priorities to balance quality and time requirements
If you're interested and believe you have the right skills for this job, please contact me via email.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com