x2 Business Analysts needed (GDPR & System Enhancements)
8 Month contract.
Manchester based with 1-2 nights per month in Dublin (all costs paid for by the client, flexi hours also )
£450 to £500 per day, 1 day's remote available per week if needed.
My financial Services client with offices in Manchester & Dublin have a requirement to bring in x2 Business Analysts. You will be responsible for creating data inventories, mapping business processes and defining organising business requirements to ensure GDPR compliance and for internal system enhancements. Experience working with SDLC is essential and ideally you will have worked as a GDPR Business Analyst, or similar type role previously.
Candidates need to be able to start by no later than 19/01/2918, interviews are scheduled for 5th & 6th February.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst (GDPR - Enhancements)
- Creating mappings of existing business processes
- Perform and facilitate PIAs
- Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to project managers as necessary
- Understand GDPR compliance standards and translate them into business and data management requirements in the form of user stories/functional specifications or business change documentation.
- Proactively identify business processes and systems that relate to personal data.
- SDLC environment experience as a BA ( Java / ,Net / Oracle)
* Experience of working on data governance and protection, regulatory or compliance projects is needed.
* Financial Services or Insurance sector experience a bonus
If you have the required experience for the Business Analyst role please apply ASAP with a CV or give me a call in the Manchester offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales