My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies in Houston is currently looking for a Workshop Technician to join their team for a 3 to 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have a strong oil and gas workshop background and be ready to come in and hit the ground running.
- Carry out inspection of equipment and evaluate level of maintenance, repair or rebuild work required.
- Carry out all servicing, maintenance and repair work on Company or client owned equipment as required and instructed
- Prepare all equipment in readiness for relevant test procedures
- Ensure equipment is returned in good order and fit for purpose, minimizing repair costs through good servicing and reducing the risk of incurring down time through equipment failure
- Select suitable equipment from stock as requested
- To always maintain a clean and safe working area
- Any other reasonably delegated responsibilities as instructed by line management within the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirement
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a workshop environment working with offshore, subsea, and/or hydraulic equipment
- Oil and gas experience
- Forklift certified is a huge plus
- Familiarity with engineering drawings, including manufacturing drawings and general arrangement drawings
If you are interested in this position please apply with your most up to date resume and we will give you a call within the next 2 days.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.