An established manufacturer specialising in the production of valves in the Oil & Gas industry are seeking a Workshop Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to take overall responsibility for the workshop department, including job allocation and resource and equipment planning.
- Liaise with warehouse, QC and other departments to ensure production efficiency
- Control, supervision and discipline of all workshop personnel
- Ensure that Quality and Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Must have experience working in a mechanical valve environment with proven engineering experience
- Supervision or management experience of valve maintenance, inspection, test and failure investigation
- Valid passport and drivers license
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales