Well Services Manager Job Description:
- Work as the Well Intervention focal point for wireline and pumping operations for the Operator Company and all the service providers involved.
- Planning and co-ordination of well offshore well services activities.
- Prepare well intervention procedures including (but not limited to): Slickline operations (e.g. Gas Lift valve changes), Fishing jobs, X-Mas trees maintenance, Coil Tubing Simulation, Acid Stimulation, Perforations and E. Line Logging
- Responsible for design & execution of completion, workover, intervention planning & supervision.
- Prepare workover program for ESP completions, Re-completions with Gas Lift, re-completion with sand filters/gravel pack, etc.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices manual for all workover and completions operations of the Operator Company.
- Liaise and communicate with offshore and onshore teams of the Operator Company and contractors to ensure that short and long-term planning requirements are carried out correctly, on time and safely, in compliance with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Travel offshore (frequently required) to supervise well intervention jobs and workovers carried out with the Hydraulic Workover Unit (HWO) on behalf of the Operator Company.
- Assist G&G team in candidate selection for any well intervention or workover; advise operational constraints and requirements.
- Liaise with the onshore well intervention team of the Operator Company in subjects related to operational reporting, problem analysis and any procedural discrepancies of well interventions and workovers.
- Work with Well Integrity Engineer and Production Team to prepare programs and solutions for wells with integrity issues.
- Participate in writing renders and scope of work and evaluate technical and commercial bids
- Prepare end of well reports for well interventions and lessons learned.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.