- Sydney CBD
- Competitive Daily Rate
- 6 Month Contract
My client is looking for a Workforce Planner to come onto the team and hit the ground running. You will be apart of an already existing team and you will get to work within one of the leading banks in the industry.
You must have prior experience working within the banking or finance space.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the schedulers and the delivery work-streams to forecast resource needs
- Working closely with the team to ensure that we have enough lead time to start the on-boarding and renewal processes
- Manage capacity / utilisation and shared resourcing across streams
- Manage floor capacity and team co-location considerations for the workforce
- Reconcile resource numbers against agreed forecast and manage the change request process for variations
- Put in place a total tracker for everyone from pipeline through to on-boarding, to extension renewal, redeployment / termination, etc
- Manage the communications for any HR/Procurement changes that impact the workforce
- Fantastic communication skills
- Banking or Financial experience
- Solution focused mindset
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as unsupervised
- PR or Citizenship
If this looks like something that you are interested in then APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018