The company is growing and has room for enthusiastic, motivated employees to grow with it. Here, employees have the opportunity to develop themselves, at both the professional and personal level. Working at this company means working in an innovative environment where you take on challenges and share them, come up with innovative solutions and act in a dynamic and well-considered manner.
Workday has been live since 2016 and has been following a progressive roll out of countries and additional functionality. They are now at a stage where it supports 13 countries and a population in Workday of 7,500+ employees.
The current functionality across the HCM remit includes HCM Core, Recruitment, Learning, Payroll and Absence. This role is critical to the maintenance and development of these areas, working closely with the business to review existing and new functionality to better support the business. This role will have oversight into all of the functionality and be involved in all areas of the Workday system deployed. The company encourages those within the HRIS team to gain a overall understanding of system functionality and supports with bridging skill gaps as part of the commitment to employee development.
- Identify business needs through working with local and global teams, undertaking research and analysis.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on the Workday solutions.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on system functionality and design in line with best practice and global governance.
- Perform Workday system administration functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and release analysis.
- Partner with Global and Local HR teams within the Support Model to drive business requirement gathering sessions, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development and communication.
- Feasibility and Impact assessment for system improvements within core functionality.
- Participate in regular reviews and prioritization of Workday projects and BAU support.
- Issue management (uploads, tickets, backlog priorities)
- Configure design solutions in the system ensuring they meet business user needs.
- Own customer issues from beginning-to- end resolution.
- Assist in the development of plans to mitigate and avoid future system issues.
- Understand the downstream/end-to-end impacts of Workday changes on WD processes and other downstream systems, ensuring appropriate parties are included.
- Ensure design solutions are validated/tested (post-configuration), to confirm the design is working as planned, downstream impact is minimised and additional problems are not inadvertently resulting from the change.
- Impact assessment, system testing for new Workday releases and other testing cycles.
- Minimum 2 years of recent Workday configuration experience in HCM Core, and one or more of the following Advanced Comp, Recruitment and Learning.
- Knowledge of various other Workday Modules is advantageous. e.g. Comp & Ben, Performance, Talent
- Excellent understanding of general HR Processes and Practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, an additional language is beneficial.
- Problem solving, innovative and results driven
- Passionate about HCM products and a passion to learn and mature the product.
- Open minded team player, adaptable and flexible when dealing with competing priorities.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others.