For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Workday HCM Functional Lead
The purpose of the job is an implantation of Workday and the specialist will be responsible for identifying business requirements, validating requirements with appropriate business stakeholders, identify data elements to be converted into Workday, validating the data conversion, testing the business processes and configuration in Workday.
- Conduct discovery sessions with client to determine pain points and diagnose how Workday can provide value and how implementation can achieve ROI.
- Configure the system, document work and walk through business processes with customers
- Build and test Workday system; confirm with all necessary stakeholders that all requirements are met
- Perform data loading; write reports
- Effectively transfer knowledge and manage customer relationships
The candidate needs to have:
- Bachelor Degree (preferred Human Resources or Information Technology)
- Consulting and/or project management experience
- Prior conversion or data integration related project experience
- Workday certification preferred
- Keen understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Surrounding of Den Haag
Duration: 6 - 9 months
Hourly rate: Negotiable
If you are interested in this position, please reply with your most recent CV.