Certified Workday Consultant
- Boost your CV and work with a global client in the aviation sector.
- No local experience required.
- Immediate start!
Put your experience with Workday HCM into practice! Fantastic opportunity for a Certified Workday Consultant to work with one of the leading aviation companies in the world during an initial 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
Your skills and experience
- Workday Certification
- Associate's degree or relevant experience in the field of computer science, business intelligence or human resources.
- Solid Experience with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Reporting and Integration.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- 3+ years experience in Workday Report writer.
If you are interested and available please respond with an updated CV and availability to start work!
Please note that you need full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com