An investment bank are looking for a Windows System Administrator to join on an initial 6 month contract (flexible start date, up to 4 week notice period is accommodated). You will deploy, maintain, secure and harden the Windows and Citrix Environments, there is a good chance for extension as the project is funded until mid-2020.
Windows System Administrator role responsibilities:
- Ensuring the stability and functional operation of the server infrastructure (physical/virtual) and core services such as Active Directory, virtual environments, file services, e-mail services (MS Exchange, Mobile Device Management) and other services in IT Operations team remit
- Building, configuring, hardening and supporting the physical and virtual Windows and Citrix Environment
Detailed Windows System Administrator experience required:
- Microsoft Server and Active Directory 2018/2012 R2
- Citrix XenApp 7.XX and XenDesktop VDI
- Experience in banking/FS world
To apply to this Windows System Administrator role, please submit your CV below. Notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted.Or for more information contact George Hirst from Progressive 02 9285 1000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018