Werkvoorbereider / Workplanner
For one of our client's active in the marine and dredging industry we are recruiting for multiple work-planners to work on one of their projects within the Netherland. Therefore we are looking for Dutch speaking candidates.
As a work planner you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare, Estimate and follow up health and safety requirements for the project
- Manage the full supply chain for the project
- Manage and follow up of sub-contractors and suppliers
Candidates are required to have the following:
- HBO or equivalent
- 3 years of experience working as work-planner on dredging, civil or Mechanical engineering projects
- Experience with cost management
- Dutch speaking
- Flexible and willing to work on project site, if required on rotation base.
- Start: Direct
- Duration 1-3 years
- Location: Multiple location
If suitable and interested please apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible.