Urgent Contract Opportunity - Well Servicing Supervisor - Midland, TX Opportunity:
- Established, well known & growing Employer
- Immediate requirement
- Contract Opportunity - 6-12 Month
- Well Servicing Supervisor
- Midland, TX location (Applicants do not have to be local to location but must work on site)
Looking for candidates with the below:
- 5 years downhole experience
- 10 years O&G onsite experience
- Experience with maintenance, installation, ESP, pump rods, casing repair
- Extensive experience in a Well Servicing type role for an Operator or a combination of experience
- Extensive experience in CO2 wells and shutting down a well
- Basic computer skills
Day to Day operations:
- Follow the well work plan and instructions of the Downhole Lead or other designated representative to ensure that work is performed as per plan.
- Know policies, procedures and all government regulations relating to the work being performed.
- Fill out company reports as required
- Report any deviations to well work plans and follow the management of change for standard for any deviation from plans.
- Hard Hat
- H2S Monitor
- First Aid/CPR certification
- SafeLand or Basic Orientation Plus or OSHA - 10 HR
- Well Control Certification
- CO2 or EOR or Enhanced Oil Recovery
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.