Web Methods Developer / Integration
In the role of a web methods developer, you will have the opportunity to work on SAP ERP systems and other third party applications.
About the client
This client has been operating in Australia for 50+ years and has a good reputation amongst the community.
About the role
As a Web Methods developer you will be in charge of integration into SAP ECC and other SAP modules. Ensure SAP and common shared system application integration providing desired business outcomes. Support and provide clarity with solution recommendations and processes to the Jetson project team regarding application integration's.
* Develop solution design for applications integration between core SAP and internal and external common shared systems following LDD standards
* Develop solutions enabling seamless business processes increasing efficiency and simplification
* Build on or enhance existing integration's supporting Project solution change objectives
* Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success Solution integration:
* Working with the Project delivery team support Identification of solution integration risks and support development of mitigation strategies
* Work closely with the Quality and Service Transition Leader for seamless integration into IT Support Teams
* Capturing requirements, developing interfaces, and controlling source code versions. People & Culture:
* Promote processes and behaviours that place customer at the heart *
What you can bring to this role
* Solid communication skills
* Ability can work both autonomously and in a collaborative and agile team environment
* Ability to think flexibly and develop agile customer focused solutions to business issues Knowledge:
* Demonstrable, in-depth knowledge of the WebMethods integration platform
* Demonstrated in-depth specialist IT skills in Applications Development Experience:
* 5+ years of development experience with large integration projects utilizing the WebMethods platform
* Experience in installation, configuration and operations of the WebMethods platform
* Experience with formal solution analysis, design, development, testing and or risk management methodologies * Working in an agile project delivery models desirable
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact me on 0416 724 190 for a confidential discussion. To learn more about we do, please visit our website; https://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en
Austin Kent - IT Recruitment Consulting / Dynamics AX / Oracle JDE / Dynamics CRM / Salesforce / Java / AWS / Front-end Development / SAP
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.