Large Oil and Gas Operator in Midland, TX is looking for a Water Coordinator. Field work will be within a 1.5 hour radius of the Midland office. All in the Texas, Delaware Basin. This will be a 50% Field Based and 50% Office Based position working Monday-Friday(40 hours with Overtime and some weekends may be required depending on field activity). This is a 6-12 Month contract with potential to go longer term. Competitive hourly rates with a per diem if travelling to the field. Must use own vehicle for work, but mileage is also paid. Contractor must provide own PPE. Per diem and mileage paid at GSA rates.
Candidates must have water transfer experience for an Oil and Gas Operator or Service Company. Looking for someone with a water background, field operations or management. Ideal is someone with planning, coordination, water transfer and field management.
Company needs someone who understands the frac schedules, times, costs, etc. who can not onlywork in the field but complete all of the administrative paperwork and planning in the office.
The Delaware Basin Water Coordinator is the front line contact for engaging with potential water suppliers to identify, secure and help deliver cost competitive and timely solutions for securing water supply and delivering water solutions aligned with the Delaware Basin drill and completion schedule.
Primary tasks include (but not limited to):
- Monitor Drill and Frac Schedules to ensure water demands in all areas are covered, including drill water.
- Anticipate needed water volumes, identify sourcing options, seek and evaluate sourcing bids in order to prepare water sourcing award recommendations.
- Proactively engage with Operations Engineers to help identify and uncover potential water debottlenecking solutions.
- Preplan transfer routes and submit to Land for permitting and/or land approval.
- Identify contractors, competitively bid, evaluate and award water transfer projects. Hand over to field water team personnel for implementation and execution supervision.
- Ensure pond sizes, starting levels and refresh rates are adequate to support well completion plans. Identify and work to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Participate in new water pond and infrastructure planning, design and bid evaluation process. Assist with construction supervision when field personnel are unavailable.
- Provide direction and coaching to water team field personnel to ensure execution is being performed as planned. Assist water team lead to ensure field personnel are properly checking meter & pond totals, recording downtime days, completing regulatory paperwork and properly verifying, logging and signing off on invoices.
- Assist with developing and executing plans for maximizing produced water recycle when applicable.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.