Location: Midland, Texas
Position: Inventory Warehouse Specialist
Duration: 6-12 months with potential to convert full-time
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri
- Responsible for material inventory management, control, and replenishment with established critical stock, inventory target levels, and inventory turn targets for the supporting regions.
- Support and execute logistic initiatives to optimize and improve inventory and material movements.
- Working with operations & engineering personnel along with finance to accurately track and account for the movement of materials from inventory into fixed assets.
- Working with the buyer and expeditor on receiving materials in our Enterprise Resource Planning system, Workday.
- Verifying accuracy of all delivered materials against the purchase order.
- Responsible for verifying Material Test Reports (MTR's), test certifications, and work with the buyer and supplier to request and retrieve any additional documentation needed for company and or regulatory purposes.
- Responsible for warehouse and yard organization/operation in a safe, effective, secure and controlled manner.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.