For a key client of ours we are looking for a Content/Visual Designer with the following competencies:
Are you a creative professional, looking for a position at the heart of the global content team Then this might be the job for you. As Visual Content Editor you create a consistent stream of impactful, global and scalable visual content to be leveraged across markets and businesses - that will build, protect and promote the brand.
We expect you to have:
* At least 2 years of experience in visual content/designing, preferably in a large company
* Ability to provide creative or technical guidance and direction
* Strong Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills
* Added advantage: video editing and animation skills (Adobe Premiere/After Effects)
* Ability to work as an integral member of a multifunctional team
* Strong organisational skills
* Experience working with and managing relationships with key stakeholders (internal clients)
* Next to above we are looking for someone who can and wants to work in a corporate environment, can work independently, accurate, works structured, has eye for details and is a real team player. Personality is also an important part of the fit for this role, hence the above additional note.
Duration: 5 Months
Hours: 24 Hours
Please let me know If you are interested, Ill tell you more about the job and the client.