One of our clients is looking for a Visual Content Editor specialist to create content for a range of markets and businesses in order to promote the company brand.
- Provide editorial supervision and direction in order to create regular content
- Persuasively present your ideas to colleagues and stakeholders
- Understand the target audience and create effective visual communications
- Thrive efficiency, effectiveness and financial gain through standardisation and scaling of our content activities
The perfect fit:
- Bachelor degree in Visual communication design
- At least 2 years of work experience content/designing, preferably in a multi-national company
- Strong in Abode Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills
- Experience and knowledge with working and managing relationships with key stakeholders
Are you interested in this position? Apply now and click the link or send your CV to Chiara de Meijer over c.demeijer(at)progressiverecruitment.com or call 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.