Are you interested in playing a key role in the development of new services in a medical environment? We are looking for a Verification (test) Engineer!
An experience test engineer who can setup and perform the integration tests of a solution which bring hardware, various software component delivered by various team and services together.
- Define test strategy and plan for the integrated solution;
- Developed test scenario's and scripts covering critical to quality aspects of the solution for Software Acceptance and Integration testing;
- Ensure timely execution of the tests for new developments, upgrades, etc..
- Approving lower level elements test plans and reports;
- Ensure test infrastructure is up and running;
- Deliver formalized test reports as part of formal product launch;
- Drives the improvement of departmental test procedures and processes;
- Works with stakeholders from different organisations/departments to analyse test findings.
Required competences and experience:
- Software or electricity / electronic engineer with minimum 3 years' experience;
- Able to have a global view and understanding of a complex product or solution (with HW and SW aspects), or complex secure systems;
- Software development with knowledge in .NET, Java or equivalent;
- Experience in system integration / validation.
Apply now for the role of Verification Engineer and or send your CV to Anne Knulst via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010 206 9888.