A Global Engineering Consultancy firm who specialise in the verification of engineering work seek a Verification Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to work independently to verify work completed by Oil & Gas companies, engineering designers and procurement contractors.
- Preparation of technical reports
- Liaise directly with clients, delivering presentations where necessary
- Verification of engineering works in line with International codes
- Management of own projects
- Extensive Oil & Gas/Mechanical Engineering experience
- Degree educated in relevant mechanical/structural engineering discipline
- Experience working to International Codes (API, NFPA, ASME, DNV, NACE, TEMA, ANSI Etc.)
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales