Validation Engineer vacancy in Life Sciences
Are you a Validation Engineer with at least 2 years of experience in validation / (biotech) manufacturing? One of Progressive's partners, based in Boxmeer, is currently looking for a Validation Engineer to support in their growth.
Your job as Validation Engineer
In this role, you will make sure the machines are valid based on the GMP guidelines. If you are driven to do the qualification and validation of climate, utilities, process- or lab equipment at a pharmaceutical company, then this is the job for you!
- Drawing up the validation file for current and new equipment and software used for making, packaging or assessing pharmaceutical products.
- Advice on the procurement of new machines, software, utilities, and instruments.
- Preparing a complete, correct and clear validation file
- Maintenance and follow-up of the Validation Master plans with the aim to determine and implement the validation strategy.
- Generating and executing validation protocols to demonstrate compliance to a standard suitable for review by internal and external auditors (URSàPQ)
Salary & benefits
- (Depending on experience and expertise) €50-€75 per hour/ gross salary €3000-€6000
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: at least 6 months
- hours per week: 32-40
- Region: Gelderland
Skills & experience
- Academic degree/PhD in Biotechnology or related or comparable skill level through experience;
- At least 2 years of validation/manufacturing/technical experience, in a GMP environment.
- Proven project management skills
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines and global validation expectations;
- Good command of writing and speaking in English and preferably Dutch
Apply directly to this Validation Engineer vacancy
Are you our new Validation engineer? Apply directly online, or contact Robert Bots of our pharma team for more information or similar vacancies at +3120-5305888 or r.bots[@]progressive-nl.com.