My client, a large Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a Utility Inspector to join their team located in Midland, TX. With a 6 day work week and 10 hour shifts you have a huge opportunity to make overtime! This will be a 12 month contract with the potential to extend or become full time after the contract is over.
- Assure and monitor contractors work activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Project HSSE Plan, Emergency Response Plan, Safe Work Procedures and etc.
- Assure the implementation of PTW (permit to work) LOTO (lock-out and tag-out) and other safety procedures.
- Assure project QAQC requirements
- Monitor performance of contractor's site leadership personnel to ensure alignment with Contractor's and their internal HSSE standards
- Effectively communicate and interface with the Project HSSE Manager, Construction HSSE manager
- Participate in incident investigations and reporting, including initial incident notification to Permian leadership.
- Expectation of high visibility on the worksite
- Provide HSSE representation and leadership support in assigned site management meetings
- Pipeline Operator experience ideal
- 10+ years' experience, ability to communicate effectively with contractors and team
- Proficient API-1104, B31-4
- Proficient in reading and understand P&ID'S and fabrication drawing, alignment sheets
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills is essential
Location: Mentone, TX (near Midland, TX)
Pay rate: Negotiable
Per Diem: $100 a day
Contract length: 12 Month Contract
Schedule: 10hr days, 6 days; Monday to Saturday
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.