This is an unmissable opportunity within a key consultancy in Melbourne for an experienced Utilities Project Engineer to join the Utilities team. This role will be working directly on multiple road, highways and tunnel projects across Melbourne.
About the role
As a Utilities Project Engineer, you will bring your hands on knowledge and experience into the Utilities team. You will have also had multiple project experience within a hands on utilities setting across Victoria. Your proven track history of Utilities, management and liaison ability's will be at the for front of your role.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of Australian experience in Utilities
- 2+ years of Victorian Experience as a Project Engineer
- Previous experience working on Utilities projects
- Hands on experience and approach to role
- Handel daily tasks, report into management , have a team who reports into you, liaison with stakeholders, creating document and safety sheets a must
- Excellent execution of communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits for you
- Long term contract role 6-12 months
- Competitive hourly rate
- Working across Melbourne's largest road projects
- Experience working on multiple influential projects
- Further your Civil Utilities Engineering Career
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Utilities project Engineer in a large consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018