Are you a Usability Engineer with experience in diagnostic imaging?
A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a usability engineer for a 3-month project.
We're hiring a Usability Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Plan, coordinate and execute all usability engineering activities.
* Consolidate with peer usability engineers, project design lead, product manager and other stakeholders within the company.
* Support multiple projects at the same time.
* Provide usability engineering support of software and hardware devices.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or the like.
* Knowledge of FDA and IEC regulations
* Experience in medical devices regarding consumer & technical design.
* Product design experience is a plus.
* Experience in image-guided therapy or diagnostic imaging is a plus.
* Team player.
Apply now for the role of Usability Engineer and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.