On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Desktop Support Technician for an initial 6 month contract based in Darwin.
As the Desktop Support Technician your main responsibilities will be :
- Remote and onsite support for end user computing and mobile devices, peripherals and software
- Troubleshoot client/server communication issues, service failures
- Hardware diagnostic/repair (where applicable) and re/installation
- Interface directly with customers to resolve queries and incidents
- Incident and problem management as defined by the Service Delivery Manager
- Follow and improve the methodology and adhere to agreed service levels
- Maintain an excellent level of documentation and knowledge base management
- Potential after hours support and interstate travel
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial IT environment
- Strong experience with end user/mobile device support within a corporate environment
- Superior problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience working in a client facing position within an ITSM/ITIL focus
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage time effectively
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Strong experience in the Microsoft product suite including Windows and Office/365
Strong experience with PC's, mobile hardware and peripherals.
Remote support/tools e.g. Team Viewer, Remote Assistance/MSTSC
Altiris Package Server for Deployment and Packaging
- Exchange/Active Directory/File Share management support experience beneficial but not required.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward me a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace for immediate consideration.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.