Consultant - SuccessFactors
- Attractive + Competetive daily rate
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity to progress within the business
About the role:
On behalf of my clients I am looking for a Functional SuccessFactors Consultant based from their head offices in Western Sydney. My client has a massive foothold in the FMCG market and are the front runners for SAP in Australia. The role is initially being offered as a full time 6 month contract but there is a strong likelihood to extend with opportunity to progress.
As the SuccessFactors consultant you will be responsible to develop, configure, implement, provide guidance and perform hands on work on SuccessFactors modules, run workshops for key stakeholders within the business, perform analysis and help with teething problems and integrate with other parts of the business.
To be considered for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following skills / experience (candidates without will not be able to be considered at this stage)
- Functional Consultant with at least three years of experience in implementing SuccessFactors modules
- Minimum 2 full cycle implementations of SuccessFactors modules
- Good business knowledge of SuccessFactors topics
- Previous experience in consulting or client facing roles
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are a must
My clients will be holding interviews for his role early next week so if you are interested in applying and have the essential skills please forward a copy of your updated CV to Todd Thorn-Saville for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com