On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Systems Analyst for an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney,.
As the Systems Analyst you will be responsible for Maintenance, support, development and improvement of Commercial Effectiveness BI tools (specifically DWH, HALO and QlikSense).
- Manage data interface to data mart.
- Maintain current data Qlikview reporting framework.
- Assist in development and configuration of data warehouse to facilitate reporting through BI systems (QlikSense).
- Assist other SFE Analysts with development and delivery of BI reports, ad hoc analyses, and incentive calculations.
- Liaise with IT to facilitate data extracts, transformations and loads, using appropriate ETL tools.
- Analyse & improve efficiency and performance of data framework.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications required:
- Previous experience with QlikSense is highly desirable.
- BI tool development and experience with ETL tools. (ESSENTIAL)
- In-depth understanding of database design, principles and BI techniques. (ESSENTIAL)
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL Server with SQL experience including stored procedures, views and triggers.(ESSENTIAL)
- Experience with Veeva, Oracle, SAP and HALO is desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in IS or Data Science is desirable.
- Advanced MS Access and MS Excel skills. Sound knowledge of other MS Office programs. (ESSENTIAL)
- Ability to participate and communicate effectively and confidently, particularly when required to present or speak publicly on an impromptu basis. Facilitation skills are also highly desirable.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or similar industry would be highly desirable.
Be able to handle broad base coverage - including CRM, DWH, digital and analytics. (ESSENTIAL)
- Ability to provide additional assistance with both pre and post new technology implementation would be highly desirable.
My clients are looking at holding interviews for this role towards the middle of this week so if you have the aforementioned essential skills and would like to be considered please forward a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace for immediate consideration.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.