On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced ICT Infrastructure Project Manager.
The role will be based from my clients head offices in Melbourne and is being offered as an initial 6 month contract with view of extension.
As the ICT Infrastructure Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of IT infrastructure Projects which could include: Roll out of Security tools to the IT infrastructure environment; Firewall upgrades, Server upgrades and Installing Site based Infrastructure …etc.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following:
ESSENTIAL skills required:
- Experience in managing small to medium scale Infrastructure projects (Server upgrades, Servers or Network equipment Replacement, Wi-Fi rollout)
- Experience or exposure to managing Contract mobilisations (Telephone services, Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Computer racks, wiring & patching, network equipment & printers)
- Experience or exposure to Data centre Infrastructure re-locations
- Experience in business analysis & writing business cases
- Excellent stake holder management at all levels of Organisation (operational staff and/or Senior Management)
- Well-developed communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven experience managing projects finances from $50K to $500K
Experience & qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or similar (Desirable)
- 5+ years hands on experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager (Essential)
- PRINCE2 Certification or a high amount of exposure to PRINCE 2 environments / methodologies (Essential)
- CCNA or Network Qualifications will be added advantage
- Experience working in a similar role within the construction or utilities sector would be highly advantageous.
If you have the aforementioned skills / experience and you are interested in applying for this role please forward a copy of your updated CV together with further information on your current availability to Sarah Wallace for immediate consideration.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.