I have a new role UX/UI Designer contract available for a leading corporate organisation based in Macquarie Park.
- 3 month contract, likely to extend
- Multi-national organisation
- Flexible day rate
- End-to-end UX/UI
You will work with product owners, designers and developers in a fast-paced environment.
This role is for a well-known organisation in the telco space.
- 5 years' minimum experience in a UX/UI role and a relevant qualification
- Experience with Sketch, InVision and Adobe Suite
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your prototyping and user interface visual design skills, from concept to solution
- Experience using and documenting pattern libraries and design systems
- Learning mind set, following current trends and interested in industry developments
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
- This role is end-to-end UX/UI
- Experience working in a product focused environment Communication with stakeholders and customers will be involved in this role.
We are looking to send over profiles next week, interview after the Christmas break and start mid-late January.
If you would be interested to hear more please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018