Our client is seeking an experienced UX Researcher to help them remain leaders in their market through innovation and engagement. You will be part of a diverse team that focuses on various types of innovation and solutions;
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Sydney CBD
- $600 - $750 daily rate
- You will be assisting with workshops, research activities, conduct studies with both direct users and non-users of the product
- You then will be involved in turning and communicating these outcomes / facts into results that can be easily understood and translated into findings to better the products
- Design including methodology, templates, tools and deliverable artefacts such as Service Blueprints, Personas, Journey Maps, Findings reports and recommendations, benefits metrics
- Work with the Client's UX specialist to deliver a pilot project utilizing the designed and developed methodology, templates, tools and deliverables.
- Executing User Research with actual Client users - remote and onsite and analysing the findings to produce insights and recommendations
What you can bring to the role:
- Experienced UX Researcher with at least 5+ years practical research experience
- Experience in developing/amending templates for reuse adapting to the unique needs of the project
- Deep knowledge of UX best practices and trending practices
- Business analysis skills to understand and translate business requirements into Technology solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (expected to effectively communicate with business stakeholders and internal delivery teams)
- Excellent stakeholder management
Please apply now or contact Lauren at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018