- Mid-level role
- 6 month contract with view to extend
- Well-known company, working on a 'game changer' product
- St Leonards location
What will you do?
Reporting to the Head of UX and Design, as a Mid-weight UX Designer you will work with Head of UXD, Designers, IXD's, product owners and internal teams to deliver design solutions across web, applications, social and IPTV.
What is your experience?
- Three or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Experience in documentation and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision & Principle
- Able to clearly form and articulate a IXD point of view in verbal and written form
- Understanding of how content, design and user interface work together to create an optimal user experience
- Experience with a range of technologies to help test and create solutions
- Experience with UX design process and deliverables
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com