I am looking for a UX Designer to join an international organisation who are producing game changer products in the OTT space.
This role is for an a leading, global organisation who are leading in their industry.
This role is for an initial 6 month contract that will extend of go permanent and is located in St Leonards.
As a UX Designer, you will deliver design solutions across multi-platform Stream Motion products including mobile & TV applications, web, and other streaming platforms.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3+ years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies on multi-platform projects
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial flows / layouts / interactions
- You have a passion for emerging technologies and pride yourself on being up to date with the latest digital product design trends and practices
- You are a master of Sketch, and experienced with various prototyping tools - please include some examples in your portfolio
- You have up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
This role is a long term opportunity and we are looking for the right person, so understand candidates may have notice periods.
The company often run sporting activities at lunch time and teams often go to lunch together. You are not expected to join in but the social culture is there if you enjoy it.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply now or contact 02 9285 1000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018