As a UX Designer, you will work with the Head of Experience, Visual Designers, UX Designers, Product Owners and internal teams to deliver design solutions across multi-platform products including mobile & TV applications and web.
This job will mean working for an international organisation and will give you the opportunity to work on a product that has not been released to market before.
- Flexible day rate
- St Leonards location
- 6 month contract likely to extend or go perm
What you'll do
- Collaborate with experience designers, product owners, data analysts, and developers to design and deliver best of breed interaction design solutions
- Identify and translate user needs into solutions (digital and physical)
- Challenge established thinking and champion new ideas to stakeholders in the business
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the principles of interaction and atomic design
- Develop design solution documentation (user personas, experience maps, interactive/static wire frames, prototypes etc.) to support the design and execution of a range of products and product features
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies on multi-platform projects - Apps, Web & TV
- You're a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial flows / layouts / interactions
- You have a passion for emerging technologies and pride yourself on being up to date with the latest digital product design trends and practices
- You are a master of Sketch, and experienced with various prototyping tools - please include some examples in your portfolio
- You have up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
If you would like to hear more about this company and the role, please apply now and send portfolios to Rebecca Teague at Progressive Recruitment.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018