USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER:
As a UX Designer, you will work with the Head of Experience, Visual Designers, UX Designers, Product Owners and internal teams to deliver design solutions across multi-platform products including mobile & TV applications and web.
This is a game changer project, this role will offer you the opportunity to work on products that have never been released to the market.
- St Leonards Location
- 6 Month Contract likely to extend or go perm
- Flexible day rate
- International Organisation
- Career progression opportunities
What you'll do
- Collaborate with experience designers, product owners, data analysts, and developers to design and deliver best of breed interaction design solutions
- Identify and translate user needs into solutions (digital and physical)
- Challenge established thinking and champion new ideas to stakeholders in the business
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the principles of interaction and atomic design
- Develop design solution documentation (user personas, experience maps, interactive/static wire frames, prototypes etc.) to support the design and execution of a range of products and product features
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies on multi-platform projects - Apps & Webb
- You're a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial flows / layouts / interactions
- You have a passion for emerging technologies and pride yourself on being up to date with the latest digital product design trends and practices
- You are a team player with an interest in sport
- You are a motivated self-starter, a proactive problem solver, and keen to experiment
- You are a master of Sketch, and experienced with various prototyping tools - please include some examples in your portfolio
- You have up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
- You have an online portfolio you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018