- 6 month contract likely to extend
- Starting in January
The successful candidate will be part of a small multidisciplinary team developing software based on the Agile methodology. This role will report to the Project IT Delivery Manager. The UX Designer will be undertaking user centred design.
Demonstrated ability to develop business solutions through the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes to meet the Deliverables as a User
Experience of working in a small multi-disciplinary team based on an Agile software development methodology;
Demonstrated experience in User Experience design:
- Understanding of digital and user centred design principles and practices, including working with the Digital Service Standard;
- Ability to interpret user requirements / user stories and produce UX artefacts including wireframes, customer journey flowcharts, storyboards and personas incorporating concepts that support WCAG 2.0 compliance; and
- Experience facilitating user experience and usability testing workshops; and
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Experience with using HTML5, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and UX tools;
- Inspires leadership through the ability to define and meet the expectations of the role; and
- Relevant qualifications and/or certification as a User Experience Designer.
Due to this being on site at a Govrnment department, you must be an Australian Citizen.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018