What will you do?
As a Mid-weight IXD you will work with Head of UXD, Designers, IXD's, product owners and internal teams to deliver design solutions across the companies digital channels including web, applications, social and IPTV.
In this role, the Mid-weight IXD will be responsible for:
- Work with Senior IXDs to Identify and translates user needs into solutions (digital and physical)
- Develop design solution documentation (user personas, experience maps, interactive/static wireframes, prototypes etc.) to support the design and execution of a range of products and product features
- Collaborate and interact with cross-disciplinary teams to concept and develop interactive solutions
- Assist in projects with work streams that include user research and competitive and heuristic assessments
- Ensuring project success through discipline, efficiency, well thought out execution and demonstrating an understanding of the principles of Interaction Design
What is your experience?
- 4 or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Experience in documentation and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision & Principle
- Able to clearly form and articulate a IXD point of view in verbal and written form
- Understanding of how content, design and user interface work together to create an optimal user experience
- Experience with a range of technologies to help test and create solutions
- Experience with UX design process and deliverables
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
Who are you?
- You are a motivated, self-starter, a proactive problem solver, and keen to experiment, desire to learn from your team members
- You have a passion for all things digital and an understanding of the latest creative and online trends
- You have excellent communication, are able to work to deadlines, have attention to detail, and great execution
If you feel your skills/attributes fit the above description, please APPLY NOW.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018