On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced ECM Consultant for an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney.
You should be an expert in the latest technology and trends in the ECM domain and have a proven track record in advising business leaders how to gain value from these technologies and as appropriate challenging client strategies and perceptions about solutions.
As the 'hands on' ECM consultant you will be working on enhancements, fixing UAT defects, migration & performance activities.
- Work with customers to understand business and technology challenges.
- Define and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design, propose and present technology solutions to meet client business needs
- Own the development and delivery of a solution either individually or as part of a team
- Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on budget delivery
- Build detailed service scope and ensuring the service solution fits the requirements, including estimating and scheduling
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
5 - 6 years' experience with Open Text Content Server administration (Essential)
- Web Reports (Essential)
- Highly experienced with fixing UAT defects (Essential)
- String with migration and performance activities (Essential)
Ideally experience in the following OTCS modules:
- Engineering Document Management suite
- Automatic Document Numbering (ADN)
- Controlled Revision Tracking (CRT)
- Advanced State Management (ASM)
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the aforementioned skills / experience please forward a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace for immediate consideration.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.