- On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Cybersecurity consultant for an initial 3 month contract based in Melbourne.
As the Cybersecurity consultant your role will encompass full end-to-end solution delivery, including client engagement, solutions architecture and overseeing project work.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge Cybersecurity to understand clients' business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated propositions
- Evaluate business goals, provide assessments, set direction, design / develop proposals and provide consulting services,
- Lead presales discussions and present confidently to clients
- Build client relationships and represent the breadth capability
- Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied.
- Participate in the global Cybersecurity community for knowledge share and best practice
Essential skills / experience:
- 8+ years relevant cyber experience
- Experienced in leading large scale, complex Cybersecurity and Transformation consulting projects to achieve desired client outcomes
- Expertise in a number of Cybersecurity domains (security operations, secure networking, secure infrastructure, application security, data protection Identity and Access Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Data Protection, Trusted Platforms, network threat mitigation, SCADA and security governance)
- Solid business development and pre-sales capabilities
- Proven track record of executive engagement with strong influencing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you have the aformentioned skills and are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace for immediate consideration.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.