UI DESIGNER/VISUAL DESIGNER
- 6 month contract which will extend or go permanent
- Innovative and exciting projects and platforms
- Based in St Leonards
- $600 - $800 day rate (please note this day rate can be flexible for the right person)
What your role will involve
- Collaborate with experience designers, product owners, data analysts, and developers to design and deliver best of breed design solutions
- Champion new ideas to stakeholders in the business
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the principles of interaction and atomic design
- Evolve and maintain our design systems
- Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
Who are you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies on multi-platform projects
- You are an incredible designer. You've delivered many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences
- You're a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life
- You are a master of Sketch, Adobe Suite and have some experience with prototyping tools
- You have up-to-date familiarity with web technology; HTML5, CSS
- You have up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
- You have an online portfolio you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
Please reply with your CV and portfolio and I will get in touch with you. I also understand this role may not be suitable for you, so please do pass this on as we offer referral vouchers.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018