Progressive IT are currently seeking a UI Designer for one of the world's most progressive, technology focused organisations in the field of mental health- it truly is a fantastic opportunity.
The company seek to solve the burgeoning impact of mental health using innovative co-design methodologies, integrating lived experience, research and community into a digital solution.
They are going from a start-up to a medium sized business and are backed by a top Australian University and one of the largest professional services globally.
Working with the Senior User Experience Designer and Digital Marketing Executive and other relevant cross-business functions, this role will create and manage user interface assets, including:
- Create interactive experiences that inspire customers and deliver business value.
- Excellent layout, typographic skills and insanely accurate attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of the following sohware: Adobe CS, Sketch, Zeplin and/or Marvel. Knowledge of Invision would be desirable.
- Up-to-date awareness of design thinking processes, including discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
- Create and support the development of marketing collateral and branding materials including print, digital and video
- Website design support
- At least 2-3 year's working as a digital designer in health-focused or tech company
- Ability to balance user needs, commercial interests and technology constraints
- Ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help create and build new features
- Ability to mentor others to deliver work and make design come to life
- Experience working collaboratively in an agile environment
- An optimistic problem solver who can find ways to get things done and maybe a little bit of you wants to change the world
- An interest in keeping up-to-date with trends and innovations
- The knowledge to continue to evolve and maintain the Design System
- You put people at the heart of your designs
Apply today with your updated resume and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018