I am looking for a UI Designer to work with my client based in North Shore.
This role is for an initial 8 week contact, highly likely to extend further, looking to start ASAP.
Rate is $650 - $690 per day all-inclusive of super.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Head of UX and Design, as a Mid-Weight UI Designer you will work with Head of UXD, Designers, IXD's, product owners and internal teams to deliver design solutions across Digital channels including web, applications, social and IPTV.
In this role, the Mid-Weight UI Designer will be responsible for:
- Taking briefs from product owners and internal teams to deliver user-centric, engaging concepts and interface designs
- Focus on improving and delivering a fresh visual approach across digital platforms
What is your experience?
- 3-4 years digital design experience designing websites, apps, digital banners and eDMs
- You must have an online portfolio which showcases visual interface design examples, campaign and marketing examples
- You have experience with Adobe Suite a must; experience with Sketch also required
- You must understand atom & component based design principles
- You have an ability to plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time (or ahead of schedule)
- You must have a passion for all things digital and an understanding of the latest creative and online trend
- You have Up-to-date familiarity with web technology; HTML5, CSS
- You have Up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
If you want to hear more about this opportunity please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018