UFt Automation Test Analyst - Contract- Insurance- Brisbane.
An insurance client of mine has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Automation Test Analyst to join our team in the Digital Space.
As an Automation Test Analyst, you'll be responsible for analysing, preparing and executing testing activities for projects and releases to verify system and application changes are fit for purpose and fit for use. In this busy role, you'll support with a range of testing activities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Automation Test Analyst will have proven experience in the planning and execution of test plans and test cases (automated and manual) for functional and non-functional testing. Additionally, you'll have experience in manual and automated testing tools and a strong understanding of how they contribute to effective testing outcomes. They are also looking for a candidate with:
- Experience in two or more of the following testing disciplines and supporting technologies:
- Test automation, Performance / load / stress, Accessibility, Interoperability, System, Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance;
- Extensive experience working with automation framework tool HP UFT as well as development experience such as VB Script, C#, Java or other Selenium scripting languages
- Proven ability to quickly gain expertise in complex business systems with strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle and service management principles;
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualification (e.g. ITIL, ISTQB, CAT);
- Experience working in a testing capacity within the Financial Services / Insurance industries will be highly regarded.
If this sounds of interest please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018