- Planning: Identifies, implements and leads opportunities/logistics improvement projects to streamline flow across the LBU supply chain.
- Operations: Ensures optimization of warehousing, loading and shipping operations whilst ensuring all local operations are performed to respective quality standards and in full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and a safe workplace.
- Service providers: Closely partnering with TMC to work with logistics service providers to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in relation to quality, cost and service standards.
- Total Cost of Ownership: Monitors, reports and optimizes total logistics costs within area of responsibility. Ensures Logistics is represented in key business decisions and that Logistics requirements/constraints are being taken into account in NDP and supplier section.
- Supplier Performance Management: Establish KPIs with report/progress monitoring requirements with TMC (Logistics Providers OTD, OSD Freight, Freight Claim Status).
- Quality: Closely working with Corp Transportation sourcing on Logistics RFQs, representing LBU needs and requirements. Ensure correct documentation package & proper implementation of Carrier nominations. Review and update Transit Table on regular basis.
- Budget and performance targets: Delivers on budget and targets within the framework. Ensures the T&L sourcing performance targets are achieved.
- Trade Compliance: Closely partnering with TMC to ensure LBU products are properly classified. Provide Import/Export Compliance Information and Documents for LBU products.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: At least 3 year work experience, preferably with Logistics/supply chain background. Minimum Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business; MBA or - Masters preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.