A leading manufacturer of hot water and heating solutions are looking for a Transport Coordinator to join their growing operation in Blackpool on a full-time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the position is to plan and implement available resources in the most safe and efficient manner in order to meet customer service requirements.
- Accurately updating the transport management systems with any changes to the planned work.
- Accurately updating the resource management systems with any changes to the available resource.
- To complete duties in accordance with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Experience with Transport Management Systems and Resource Management Systems.
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Competent in transport operations legislation
If this sounds like the kind of role you would be interested in, please apply today and a consultant will be in touch.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales