A Transition Manager is required for an initial 6 month contract based in Slough
Pay Rate - £600 Per Day
Experience and other
* Minimum of 10+ years of direct program, transition or project management
* Level of responsibility:
- Required: Must have been primary responsible manager for at least 10 projects end-to-end.
- Desired: Experience for working in matrixed business unit or functional group
* Industry experience:
o Experience working in mid/large complex and diverse environments
o Finance background (either FP&A, Finance Operations, or financial reporting)
- Desired: History working within a shared services or BPO organisation. Demonstrated experience with more than one industry type including consulting experience or service delivery experience.
* Geographic Scope:
- Required: Ability to work in Slough with ability to speak & write fluent English. Ability to travel internationally up to 25%.
- Desired: Proven track record of working in different countries, and conducting business in a mixed-language environment. Also desired to be fluent in at least one other language.
The Transition Manager manages one or multiple work transition projects according to the transition methodology. The Transition Manager needs to understand how large organisations operate and liaise with multiple stakeholders in Finance but also outside of Finance. The transition projects involve moving of work, positions and processes and have stakeholders in the business, functions and operations. Transitions need to be tightly managed in order to prevent business disruption.
1. Transformation Program - (Pre) Discovery (30% of time)
- Liaise with sending organisation about the scope of work and the sequence of transitions
- Define the transitions and align with receiving organisation within GBS
- Prepare business case and enable decision making process
2. Work Transition (70% of time)
- Plan and manage the transition projects according to the GBS methodology within time and budget
- Align stakeholders in the receiving and sending organisations, Functions and Business
- Enable the decision-making process in the transition and host stage gate review meetings
- Lead the transition team
- Keep proper documentation (logs) and report on project progress to Management
- Manage escalations and provide solutions
- Manages changes to the scope of the transition
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales