This position requires the candidate to oversee overhead wiring designs from feasibility, through concept and ultimately to full detail design. The candidate will be required to undertake checking and verification of layout design, sectioning, allocation design and provide technical support to construction teams. A minimum of ten years' experience is required with a preference for twelve or more. Knowledge of different OHW systems, such as AC, DC, Heavy Rail & Light Rail is essential and international experience would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Maintain, develop and retain the highest standard of OHW discipline technical skill as applicable to respective rail constructors/operators/maintainers
- Be a flexible professional with the ability to work in a number of differing consultancy environments and situations across the project lifecycle.
- Provide leadership and guidance, maintaining good communication and cooperation with all project team members.
- A commitment to continual professional development. A commitment to continual learning on relevant technological business and human relationship matters.
- Preparation of proposals, stakeholder consultation, and management.
- Appropriate tertiary/discipline qualifications
- Appropriate OHW design accreditation
- A broad range of OHW technical skills in the field of rail engineering consultancy
- A proven track record in leading multidisciplinary rail projects, across the project lifecycle
- Extensive expertise in stakeholder consultation and management
- Developed project management skills
- 5+ years in a similar appointment
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018