The global automotive company is represented at over 200 locations in 55 countries. To widen the over 200,000 strong workforce, I am currently looking for a tire specialist (m/f) Automotive in the area of Hannover. The position is an unlimited employment within my client's company in the automotive sector.
Your tasks as tire specialist (m/f) Automotive:
- Ensure, improve and innovate tire materials and/or tire material processing to achieve defined targets: quality, performance, productivity, cost
- Expand material and/or processing know-how and drive innovative technology processes in the fields of tire rubber material
- Evaluate new materials and material technologies and ensure efficient introduction process into the material development process
- Initiate process, cost and quality improvements to reach or exceed overall goals
- Utilize new technologies from different sources (e.g. internal innovation functions, compounding areas, suppliers, universities and other relevant entities) to ensure future competitiveness
- Initiate process technology development in close collaboration with relevant interfaces (e.g. engineering, plants and product development) to assure smooth introduction of new materials and tire technologies into production
- Consult and support customers with expertise
Your requirement profile as a tire specialist (m/f) Automotive:
- Academic Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Natural Sciences, Process Engineering or comparable discipline
- Several years of professional work experience in tire rubber material development and/or processing (mixing, calandering, extrusion) or similar field
- Knowledge about the development/tire industry desirable
- Experience in project management
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Independent working style and excellent analytical skills
- Strong team player
Your benefits at your future employer as a tire specialist (m/f) Automotive:
- Performance-based and attractive salary
- International team in a globally active organization
- Company and Tariff Pension Plan
- Flexible working conditions as well as a work-life-balance
- Attractive opportunities for the promotion of talent and training
- Offers in the context of workplace health promotion (cooperation with gym, medical massages)
- Assistance with child care
- Complimentary external counselling within the framework of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Very good transport links to the public transport, highway and employee parking spaces
- Canteen on-site
Has the position aroused your interest and would you like to contribute with your know-how and expand it in a globally operating company? Then do not hesitate!
Please send your application to k.nguyen[at]progressive.de.
Do you have questions about the position or the company? Ms. Kieu Anh Nguyen is responsible for this vacancy and you can call her at +49 711 48 98 24 26. Your documents will be treated confidentially.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.