Im currently looking for an Test Manager for an initial 6 months contract based in the heart of Sydney CBD!
This company is a start up with huge plans and growth expected over the next 6 - 12 months. Boasting a fantastic team culture and buy in this is a fantastic Opportunity to be part of something big!
This organisation is looking for a positive enthusiastic individual who can hit the ground running and is keen to get stuck in starting on a 6 months contract with a view to go permanent if both parties are happy.
This role will include:
- Review and implement the test strategy for the business platforms
- Coordinate manual and automation tests and testers in person and interstate
- Actively contribute to workshops and similar forums where requirements and tool implementation are discussed
- Planning and development of quality test design and test cases that meet test objectives.
- Hands-on test planning and execution
- Identify areas / functionality for test automation and implement those
- Work as part of an Agile project team - extensive collaboration required with BAs, other testers, and software developers
- Be "the tester" in a small cross functional team doing actual testing yourself
Skills and experience needed:
- Strong Experience in Testing in Web UI and Web Services environment
- Experience in the following: C#, .NET Core, Specflow, Rest APIs, Micro services
- Ability to coordinate manual and automation tests and testers
- Previous experience in reviewing, understanding and suggesting pragmatic improvements to a pre-existing test strategy
- Ability to work in an agile environment, with requirements, build and test happening in parallel and in short iterative cycles including use of three-way / three-Amigos hand-shakes
- Strong experience with Jira
- Strong ability to influences other and lead from the front
- Impeccable communication skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development experience
- Experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) infrastructure environment
- Experience linking test cases to JIRA items via Zephyr
If this role sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to apply and I will give you a call to discuss the role further. For more information please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018