Test Manager, South East, 3 Month contract with possibility of rolling contract:
My client is urgently looking for an experience IT/Operations Test Manager for a 3 month contract with the possibility for extension, if you are interested please apply with an up to date CV, job details:
- Testing hardware infrastructure and associated applications such as Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, Group Policies, Application Packages, Active Directory & Hardware Peripherals as assigned by the test manager
- Analyse requirements and technical documents to produce, manage and review testing documentation, including test specifications and status & summary reports
- Develop, manage and execute test artefacts such as test cases, test scripts, bugs, tasks, test suites, test cases utilising Excel or other Test Management Tools.
- Collaborate with clients and other IT Ops staff to ensure that issues, problems and defects that arise during testing are timely managed, escalated and resolved efficiently. Skills & Experience
- Candidates will have a minimum of 3 experience years in testing infrastructure & applications.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, drafting, executing and finalising testing artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience in DR testing, testing Data Migration & Data Centre Migration is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in performance testing of infrastructure used on a global network.
- Experience using a Test Management Tool.
- Experience with Test Automation Tools is desirable.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales