Test / Quality Assurance Manager - 6 month contract - Sydney
Progressive IT is currently working with one of our key clients and resourcing for a Test / Quality Assurance Manager to engage an initial 6 month contract that has a possible extension.
The Test Manager is responsible for the end to end testing of systems under development and ongoing maintenance of the quality assurance processes to reduce development defects and maintain quality standards.
* Analyse detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to develop testing strategies that reduce the risk of system outages and identify system defects.
* Manage the administration of testing scripts (including unit, integration, capacity, system, user acceptance and release) to maintain compatibility with existing applications, hardware and devices.
* Prepare and submit detailed test reports to describe testing outcomes and assist developers in the removal of defects.
* Maintain the ICT quality management policies and processes that drive improvements in performance and customer satisfaction.
* Test ICT processes for compliance against documented standards and provide input to improvement programs that enhance the quality of services to the business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please APPLY now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018